الثلاثاء، 24 مايو 2011

Kirsten Dunst's fabulous Cannes style





Once upon a time I loved Kirsten Dunst, but over the years that love vanished, but now I think it's back !! I was surprisingly impressed by Kirsten's fashion run at Cannes. She really blew me awaaay I was preparing myself mentally that Kirsten was going to come out in not bad but just OK outfits, I'm glad she proved me wrong. She was radiant wearing a Saffron yellow spring 2011 Chloe dress to the "Melancholia" photocall, she paired her dress with nude sandals, and red lips.






She wore fall 2011 Rodarte at the "Melancholia" premiere. I love that this dress is different and unique, although I'm not a fan of mermaid hemlines, I love this dress on Kirsten's figure, I just wish she'd pulled her hair up.






At the AMFAR gala, Kirsten wore a delicate dress from the Chanel 2011 spring haute couture collection. I love everything about this look, it's fresh it's young and very summery, she wore a ribbon on her waist to help accentuate her curves. Heidi braids completed her look. Beautiful.













ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...