الثلاثاء، 29 أكتوبر 2013

Van Cleef and Arpels: ' A Quest for Beauty' Event

Last Saturday Van Cleef and Arpels held a private curated event of their newest exhibit which featured over 200 never before seen intricate jewels from their private collection. A lucky few attended the event, dressed to impress.


Ahh Krystan Ritter what can I say I'm speechless, in a good way of course. The actress looked absolutely divine in my favorite outfit from Katie Ermilio's spring 2014 collection. I have a soft spot for cropped tops and long or knee-length skirts. She styled her look with a Van Cleef and Arpels cuff and a high ponytail.




 Camilla Belle suprised me with her new blunt bangs, which I'm hoping are temporary. It does not suit her at all, her beautiful features are hidden behind it. Anyways on to the fashion. She wowed me in this beautiful embroidered Oscar De La Renta spring 2014 dress, the details are absolutely breathtaking. She styled her look with jewels from Van Cleef's highly coveted Perlée collection.


Image credit: Style.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...